View Mrachek, Fitzgerald, Rose, Konopka, Thomas, Weiss, P.A. in a larger map
INFORMATION AND HISTORY
1000 SE Monterey Commons Blvd. Suite 306
Stuart, FL 34996
T: (772) 221-7757
F: (772) 781-6886
Contact: Scott W. Konopka, Esq., Office Managing Shareholder
Our Stuart office opened in February 2000, and expanded the reach of the Firm to Martin County and the Treasure Coast. The Stuart office represents large and small businesses, including public companies; local and regional law firms; fiduciaries and trustees (including one of the largest estate cases in the nation); and various governmental entities, including the County, the City, the local airport, and a local school board member. In 2012 and 2013 alone, lawyers in the Stuart office have obtained settlements, judgments and awards on matters collectively exceeding $15 million. With dozens of years experience handling complex litigation against some of the largest firms in the country, our lawyers are equipped to handle and win the most complicated and serious disputes, including commercial litigation; shareholder, member and partnership disputes; intellectual property litigation; employment litigation; trade secret and non-compete matters; securities/brokerage arbitrations; probate, trusts and estates litigation; class action defense; construction litigation; insurance disputes; and real estate and land use matters. Further, an important part of our practice always has been the representation and protection of high net worth individuals and wealthy families when involved in any litigation or arbitration matter.
DIRECTIONS TO THE STUART OFFICE FROM NORTH/SOUTH
- Take I-95 North/South to the first Stuart exit (#101) for Route 76 to Stuart and Indiantown. The exit is just beyond mile marker #100.
- At the end of the exit, bear right on to Kanner Highway (Route 76).
- Travel 5 miles on Kanner Highway. The 5th traffic light is the intersection of Monterey Road. Turn right on Monterey Road and go about 2 1/2 miles (crossing over US1, the railroad tracks and A1A).
- Turn right onto SE Monterey Commons Boulevard. Go to the second driveway on your right and park. Our office is to the far left, 1000 SE Monterey Commons Blvd. You will find our office on the third floor, Suite 306.
DIRECTIONS TO THE STUART OFFICE FROM THE FORT MYERS AREA
- Take State Road 80 East to Highway 27.
- Take 27 North, over the Okeechobee Waterway through Moorehaven (approx. 2-3 miles) to State Road 78.
- Turn right onto 78 and head North approx. 35 miles to intersection of 441 – through the traffic light continuing for approx. 8 miles to State Road 15A.
- Take 15A approx. ½ mile, over the railroad tracks to 710. Make a right onto 710.
- Take 710 approx. 5-6 miles to 714.
- Make a right onto 714 and continue for approx. 25 miles to the first traffic light. You will be in Palm City. Make a left turn at this traffic light onto Martin Downs Boulevard. Continue traveling East over the Palm City Bridge. This road turns into Monterey Road. Continue on Monterey Road for approximately 2 ½ miles (crossing over US1, the railroad tracks and A1A).
- Turn right onto SE Monterey Commons Boulevard. Go to the second building on your right and park. Our office is to the far right, 1000 SE Monterey Commons Blvd. You will find our office on the third floor, Suite 306.
DIRECTIONS TO THE STUART OFFICE FROM TAMPA
- From Tampa take 60 across the state through YeeHaw Junction.
- At Yeehaw Junction you will get on the Florida Turnpike and head South. You will get off at the only Stuart exit.
- Once through the exit go straight on to Martin Downs Boulevard.
- Continue on Martin Downs Boulevard for approximately five miles, over the Palm City Bridge, through several traffic lights, across US 1, over A1A and the railroad tracks.
- You will pass a small airport on your right and the YMCA on your left. The road will bend.
- The second right will be Monterey Commons Blvd. The second driveway is our office building.
- Coming through the center we are the building on the left and are in Suite 306 on the third floor.