Erica Lester Sadowski is Of Counsel to the Firm. For over a decade, Ms. Sadowski has assisted the Firm’s clients with general civil and complex commercial litigation matters. She has represented both individuals and businesses in a variety of matters, including contract, business entity, trade secret, and real estate disputes.
Ms. Sadowski received her Bachelor of Arts Degree (with Honors) in Psychology and Spanish from Washington University in St. Louis, including a semester of study abroad in Seville, Spain. She obtained her Juris Doctor Degree from Northeastern University School of Law.
A Florida native, Ms. Sadowski was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2004, and the Bars of the United States District Court for the Southern, Middle and Northern Districts of Florida in 2005.
When not working, Ms. Sadowski enjoys running half marathons and exploring nature trails with her husband and two sons.
Admitted To PracticeFlorida
Federal Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- J.D., Northeastern University School of Law
- B.A., with Honors, Washington University in St. Louis
Honors, Awards & Recognition
- Member, Justice Major B. Harding American Inns of Court, 2008-2009
- Co-Chair, Young Lawyers Division, Martin County Bar Association, 2007-2008
- Director, Social Committee, Martin County Bar Association, 2007-2008
- Contract Attorney, Mrachek Law, 2010-2016
- Associate, Page, Mrachek, Fitzgerald & Rose, P.A., 2004-2010