Michael Kranz is an associate attorney who joined the firm in 2014. Michael is a native of West Palm Beach, Florida and attended law school at the University of Florida Levin College of Law. Michael received his Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Certificate in Entrepreneurship from The Florida State University. Michael attended high school at The King’s Academy.
Admitted To PracticeFlorida
Federal Court Admissions
U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- J.D. University of Florida Levin College of Law, cum laude, 2014
- B.S., Finance, Florida State University, magna cum laude, 2011
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member, The Florida Bar, 2014 to Present
- Member, Palm Beach County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section
- Member, American Bar Association
Published Works & Presentations
- Gregory S. Weiss, Shannon Timmann and Michael Kranz, Beast of (Shifting) Burden: What Constitutes Undue Burden Sufficient to Shift ESI Production Costs Under Fla. R. Civ. P. 1.280?
Fla. B.J., Vol. 90, No. 1 January 2015, at 61.
- Summer Associate, McDonald Hopkins, 2013
- Summer Intern, 15th Judicial Circuit State Attorney’s Office, 2012